Stampa

Podere delle Lepri

Location: Varano Melegari

Positions: 8 km from Varano

State of repair: fit for habitation

Certificazione energetica: G

Land: 480,000 m² (48 hectares)

Price: € 390.000   negotiable

Beschrijving:

in a secluded and scenic setting: 480,000-m² estate  (48 hectares) in a single plot, with two stone buildings, the first of  which is a house whilst the second is undergoing renovation. The main building (living area: 60%) is made up of - Basement: cellars. Ground floor; living-room, kitchen bathroom. First floor: 2 double bedrooms, bathroom. Second (attic) floor: 2 bedrooms. The remaining part (40%) is a cattle shed/barn. The second building is on two floors, each measuring100 m²and is undergoing renovation for conversion into a house. The land is 40% arable/pasture and 60% woodland.

Huidige staat:

the buildings are both structurally sound and are partly inhabitable (renovation work still needs completing).

Overige informatie:

the property is located approximately 400 metres above sea level in a quiet and sunny setting. Near the hamlet (500 metres away) there are a couple of houses which are inhabited all year round. The last 500 m of access road are not tarmacked but the property can easily be reached in any type of car. It is 8 km from Varano and a 30-minute drive from the Fornovo motorway exit on the A15 Parma-La Spezia.

Nutsvoorzieningen:

all, including liquid gas central heating.

Ik wil graag informatie over: 'Podere delle Lepri'

Alle velden zijn verplicht.

  • Ik ga akkoord met de privacyvoorwaarden (lees) (leggi)

  • (*) Trattamento dei dati personali
    Il form contatti messo a disposizione sul sito ha il solo scopo di consentire ai visitatori del sito di contattare, qualora lo desiderino, il gestore del sito stesso, inviando tramite il suddetto form una e-mail al gestore.
    La presente informativa riguarda i dati personali inviati dall'utente visitatore al momento della compilazione del form contatti.
    La informiamo del fatto che i dati che conferirà volontariamente tramite il form verranno tramutati in una email che eventualmente potrà  essere conservata all’interno del sistema di ricezione di e-mail utilizzato dal titolare del sito.
    Questi dati non verranno registrati su altri supporti o dispositivi, nè verranno registrati altri dati derivanti dalla sua navigazione sul sito.

Schrijf me in voor de nieuwsbrief